Bioethics and NIH-Funded Research
- U10 HL069294-12S1, Easy-to-read Informed Consent for HCT Clinical Trials
- UL1 TR000445-06S1, Engaging University of California Stakeholders for Biorepository Research
- U54 CA153460-03S1, The Program for the Elimination of Cancer Disparities (PECaD)
- U54 HL108460, iDASH: Integrating Data for Analysis, Anonymization, and Sharing
- 3UH2 AT007797-01, Pragmatic Trials in Maintenance Hemodialysis
- 3UH2 AT007769-01, Decreasing Bioburden to Reduce Healthcare-Associated Infections and Readmissions
- 1U54 AT007748-01, Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory – Coordinating Center
- 1R01 GM113578-01, Ethical Approaches to Research Use of Clinical Records and Data
- 1R01 GM113640-01, Central IRBs: Enhanced Protections for Human Research Participants?
- 1R01 HL126492-01, Using real world decisions to develop a modified central IRB model
For general information regarding NIH grants and funding, please visit the NIH Office of Extramural Research website.